Daniel Wellington Watches

10/18/14

Hi everyone!  This is Terri and I am a new exec at Vanstyle.  This is my first blog post on Vanstyle, so I hope you all enjoy :)

When it comes to the fall season, what better way to layer than to accessorize?  I have always been on the hunt for the perfect watch and today, I have finally found it!  If most of you don’t know already, Daniel Wellington watches were founded by co-owner Fillip Tysander.  This watch is known for its minimalistic style that goes perfect with almost any outfit.


These watches are available for both male and females.  You can style any of the Daniel Wellington watches with casual day-to-day shenanigans such as the the Nato-straps for a day at the beach.  Another way of styling these classic watches are the leather strap watches made out of genuine Italian leather which you can wear and accessorize to more elegant debuts such as weddings, banquets, etc.

Classic Sheffield Lady (Leather Strap)



Men's Classic Belfast (Nato-Strap)


What I personally like the most about the Daniel Wellington watches is that it is so unpretentious and modest.  It doesn’t scream “Hey! Look at me” but rather, holds a silent glow that captures your attention with its simplicity.





Oh! And did I mention?  There is a promo code going on now.  If you use the discount code “rudegirrl” from blogger Ahlice @rudegirrl on Instagram, you can get 15% off all products from Danielwellington.com.  The discount is valid through end of October, so hurry and check out these timeless classics!

Instagram: @danielwellingtonwatches
Website: Danielwellington.com

-Terri

2 comments:

  1. It came with a nice quality shawl too (same material as the dress). The only issue for me was the tulle underneath is not covered by a lining so I took the scissors and chopped it right off immediately.
    mens watch brands

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen so many Daniel Wellington watches' posts these days, & some of these designs are really cool! xoxo Bertha Jarvis

    ReplyDelete